Welcome to Your Website!
We’ve assembled some tutorials to help you keep the site up-to-date:
Your WordPress Theme
Your site is built using Divi- a state-of-the-art builder. Here are some tutorials provided by the Divi Theme.
Your Website Tutorials
Enabling & Editing Holiday / Sale Banners
- In your Dashboard visit Divi>Theme Builder
- Click on the Green Global Header pencil icon
- Click the blue plus icon to add a new section (You’ll move it up into place later)
- Click Add From Library purple tab
- Choose Sale Banner Header for Divi Builder
- Click Use this Section (Blue button). This will add your banner below the top menu
- Click on the banner and drag up to top of page.
Edit the Banner:
- Click directly in the grey module cog to access the editor. Access the Design tab for more text options.
- When done, click the big green checkmark, at the bottom right, to Save Changes.
- To change the color of the banner click the SECTION cog icon (click the banner in the far left or right to access blue section bar icons.
Exit using the purple X at the top, right of the page. Save and Exit. All Changes Saved green button at the top.
In your Dashboard visit Divi>Marketing>Coupons
From here you can either edit an existing coupon or create a new one. Both directions are similar.
Editing an Existing Coupon
This option will overwrite previous coupon settings. To create a new coupon click Add Coupon button and continue from Step 2.
- Click on a coupon title to access the editor
- Click “Generate Coupon Code” to generate a new title
- Edit Discount Type, Coupon Amount and Expiry Date (and shipping if desired)
- To schedule a future coupon start date, edit the “Published On” date on the right side of the Editor.
- Click Update and Save
Editing Your Website Footer
In your Dashboard visit Divi>Theme Builder
Click on the green Global Footer to access Divi Modules that create your Footer